Have you heard of Amazon Prime Day– Early Access yet? It’s a huge sale at Amazon where they set tons of products at great prices.
Note: There’s usually just one Amazon Prime Day each year, but this year they’ve added the early access.
I’ve found some great mom and baby products that are on sale this year and I’ll be adding some of the best deals right here for you to check out!
But first, here’s what you should know about Amazon Prime Day before you get shopping (don’t have time for all the details? Skip straight to the deals here):
- You must be a Prime member to get the deals (but a 30 day free trial still qualifies – sign up for yours here!)
- Prime Day Early Access is October 11 & 12 – you read that right. TWO days of sales!
- You can save even more with Prime Day with these tips
- It can be addicting – consider yourself warned 😉
Best Amazon Deal Categories for New Moms
If you want to start browsing all the deals early yourself, you can search through all the Amazon deals and even break them down by category to make things easier.
One of my favorites ways to quickly sort through all the deals, and find the very best ones is to choose a category and then choose a high discount percent from the sidebar:
- Shop all Baby Deals
- Shop all Electronics Deals
- Shop all Toys and Games Deals
- Shop all Home Deals
- Shop all Breast Pump Deals
- Shop all Baby Furniture Deals
Amazon Prime Day
Don’t forget that you have to be a Prime member to have access to these deals. I used the 30 day free trial and couldn’t give up the free 2 day shipping after it was over, so I became a member (but if you can, you’re far more patient than me!).
Bonus Prime Membership Sign Up Tip:
- If you’re a student, click here to get a free 6 month trial of prime!
- If you’re not a student, you can still get the great deals by trying out Amazon Prime for 30 days free (get your free trial right here)
P.S. Did you score something amazing that you just have to share? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!